5 Best ideas to get a job in top companies

 5 Best ideas to get a job in top companies

written by Manibharti

Nowadays getting a job is much difficult. most of the graduates are jobless and suffer from a lot of issues and affect in this society. most people even didn't get the desired job after they completed their courses. for this kind of issue, there are a lot of reasons are there. we can't blame others for this situation. so we have to change ourself. let's motive ourselves. 

Make a goals 



First, choose your carrier and goals. know what you like to learn what you are interested in. so in this phase, you will get a lot of confusions. like what gonna I choose as my career and goals from where can I start?. as a live example. I was too confused to choose or know my career and goals. what will be my perfect one? so I wasted my two years of time by working in BPO. but I feel that there is no improvement in my life carrier. so used to leave my job and chose Digital Marketing as my carrier. I made goals, what to learn, where to learn, and how strong I was on the topic. and my interest in that. and I made career path that is a road map. then automatically I moved towards it. 

Learn the topic you like

After you chose the carrier. you have to start learning it deeply. first what it is. then search for a platform where to learn it. there are a lot of methods are available to learn, like social media, google search, books, youtube, udemy, and coaching institutes, etc... but one thing is. when you learn online. it's really difficult to know what is the starting point in many courses. so as of my suggestion is learn through coaching institutes is better. because you get all the facilities like full courses to learn, live projects, internships, and job opportunities.

Build Portfolio



So after you learned. make sure that you can handle and respond to make any kind of task in your domain. and start to resumes and portfolio. there are two different ways to build your profile. that is a normal resume and an online profile. for a resume update your content that what you know and what you learned to mention your clarity professional look image. in resume. and mention your details and correctly. you can use canvas for choosing better templates and also refer to some professional resumes. so that you will get one idea to make. and mention all your skills and your projects, and internships. so that getting a job is easy for you. and in an online profile like a portfolio website profile. while you are a coder you must create an online profile in Github. 

Apply for job 

Then upload your resumes in all the job portals like famous jo portals are Naukri, indeed, Assan jobs, angel list, LinkedIn, etc... upload your resume in that job portals on proper timing on morning 9 o clock. and update all your details correctly. but don't pay and be aware of fake jobs. so make that you applying for trusted companies. and apply directly on company websites. mostly look for top big companies and be updated on your resume and topics and prepare for interviews. so that definitely you can get a job or in coaching institutes, they provide all the facility for you. 

Conclusion

In the end, you have too confidence in your skills and try to explore more. in my life I was in this same situation at one end I have chosen my career in Digital marketing and I learned it clearly at my level and I did the course and I was on job. from my knowledge if you wanna learn Digital marketing in Bangalore. the (NIDM)Best digital marketing training institute in Bangalore.
you can get live projects and internship with placement. 

                                           All the Best

Comments